Undoubtedly, you have been following the developments regarding the coronavirus (COVID-19). We, at Nutrex, are keeping a close eye on the developments as the health and safety of our employees, customers and suppliers is of the highest priority.
Due to the rapid spread of the coronavirus, Nutrex has taken a number of precautionary measures to limit the risk to our employees, customers and suppliers as much as possible while ensuring a normal customer service to the best of our abilities. We are following the advice and guidelines set out by the Belgium government.
Adapted working conditions
We strive to continue our activities within the company as per usual. To minimize the spread of the virus,
- the physical distance between our employees has been maximized
- the necessary preparations for teleworking have been made. (Should this lead to a longer response time for telephone calls or emails in the future, we kindly ask for your understanding.)
- all meetings will be held via teleconferencing
- we have implemented precautionary procedures at our companies in Belgium, The Netherlands and Poland.
- The precautionary access procedures are posted in multiple languages at all entries of each of our companies.
This to limit the contact between our employees as well as external visitors.
Stock / Orders/ Deliveries
At the moment, we are able to carry out all orders and deliveries as normal and we do not currently experience a reduction in our production capacity. Should this change in the near future, we will inform you as soon as possible.
Nonetheless, however the situation may develop in the near future, we would like to emphasize that you can count on our service, quality and accessibility while maximizing our focus on everybody’s health and safety. We will continue to monitor the situation very closely and will keep you posted on any new developments.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
The Nutrex Team